Bitcoin wallet provider Shake has introduced the first version of its app to let consumers make everyday purchases using the virtual currency with a tap of their NFC device at any contactless terminal. Shake Alpha will also enable users to make online payments using a web app that displays their virtual card. The company is now inviting users to sign up for early access to the service.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market