The number of cashless transactions at Hungarian festivals will reach 7m this year, representing an increase of 27% compared to last year’s 5.5m, research from Festipay predicts. “In 2015, the most frequently visited Hungarian festivals were 90% cashless,” the payment solutions provider says. “This year, Festipay electronic payment solutions will be used at as much as 18 festivals.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway