Samsung Pay will soon support eligible credit and debit cards from TD Bank and Regions Bank, taking the total number of supporting banks and credit unions in the US to 130 — more than 75% of the country’s credit and debit card market. “Samsung Pay supports all major payment networks and many of the country’s major banks, and it continues to expand its partnership ecosystem,” Samsung says.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments