Financial services provider FIS and banking association The Clearing House (TCH) are to pilot a real-time payments system with financial institutions in the US in the first quarter of 2017, with an initial focus on bill payments. “TCH, which owns and operates the system, has partnered with FIS, who will use the system to develop innovative new services and eventually connect its financial institution clients,” the companies say.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market