More than four in ten mobile users in the UK (42%) feel that NFC mobile payments are not secure, research from Ofcom reveals. “Mobile users are more likely to say that this activity is not at all secure (24%) than say it is completely secure (10%) — around one in five are unsure,” the communications regulator says. The findings also show that 15% of the 1,841 respondents have used their phone to make a contactless payment.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway