PARTNER NEWS: Transaction technology provider Carta Worldwide, PayPal and Vodafone have won the ‘International Program of the Year’ award for Vodafone Wallet at the PX Payments Awards in Canada. “This is the second award win for the new Vodafone Wallet,” Carta says. “In February, the wallet won ‘Best Initiative in Mobile Payments’ at the 2016 Card & Payments Awards.” Vodafone Wallet enabled NFC mobile payments for European users through PayPal in February 2016.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding