UK mobile payment companies SumUp and Payleven have announced that they are to merge and operate as one company under the SumUp name. “By joining forces, the combined company will be perfectly positioned to leverage both SumUp’s proprietary end-to-end hardware and payment platform and Payleven’s leading merchant acquisition capabilities to accelerate growth in a very dynamic market,” SumUp says. “Existing merchants are not affected by the transaction.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway