Apple Pay will be expanding to Visa and MasterCard in Canada by May 10, “barring any unforeseen circumstances,” iPhone in Canada reports. “As for Canadian bank support, we’re told at least two of the Big 5 banks will support Apple Pay,” the publication adds. Apple Pay went live in Canada for American Express cardholders in November 2015.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway