Samsung Pay has added 39 more banks to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “For a few of the bigger names included, there is Chrome Credit Union, Corning Credit Union, Los Angeles Federal, Vantage Credit Union and many more,” Droid Life reports.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments