Apple has added more than 20 further banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The news follows German payments technology provider Wirecard’s Boon service integrating with Apple Pay in the UK.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade