TD Bank and Scotiabank will soon support Apple Pay in Canada, following the announcement that MasterCard, Visa, Interac and five other banks have also added their support to the mobile payment service. Apple Pay launched in Canada with the support of American Express alone in November 2015.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure