Disney has discontinued production of Disney Infinity, the NFC figurine based multi-platform video game that began shipping in August 2013. “We have made the difficult decision to discontinue production of Disney Infinity,” the company confirms in a blogpost. “We have two final retail releases coming, including three new characters from Alice Through the Looking Glass later this month and the Finding Dory Play Set launching in June.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway