Swedish mobile payments specialist Seamless has been granted authorisation to issue electronic money by Finansinspektionen, the country’s financial supervisory authority. “This means that Seqr users can send and receive money, worldwide, in real time,” the company says. “Under the terms of the authorisation, Seqr can also be used by minors. Money received can be accessed instantly to make payments anywhere in the world where NFC payments are accepted.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway