Drivers in the UK may soon be able to store their driver’s license in Apple’s Passbook wallet, according to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA). “There’s no telling when, or indeed if, the idea will make it to release,” SlashGear reports. “Right now, this is a prototype with no timescale for an actual release and were that to pan out, it would be offered in addition to, not replacing, the regular photo card.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway