UK commuters travelling on MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus services can now pay using contactless cards following an expansion of Transport for London’s (TfL) services. “The payment method can now be used on all MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus routes, which cover around 28 kilometers of the Thames between Putney and Woolwich Arsenal,” TfL says. The transport organisation recorded more than 100m contactless journeys across London between September 2014 and June last year.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway