Apple Pay is expected to make its launch in Switzerland next week, according to Finews. Cornèr Bank will be one of the first to support the mobile payment service in the country, the German language publication reports.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding