Microsoft will unveil a new Wallet 2.0 app this summer that will bring with it host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments, an internal build of the updated app seen by Windows Central reveals. “I was able to enable Tap to Pay successfully on a Bank of America debit card,” the publication reports. “When first launched, Wallet will check your Microsoft Account for any credit cards already linked and import those for Tap to Pay. My Lumia 950 even utilized Windows Hello for my account authentication.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway