MasterCard will support the launch of Apple Pay in Switzerland, following the announcement that the mobile payment service is set for expansion across Switzerland, France and Hong Kong at Apple’s WWDC event this week. “We are involved wherever it launches,” the payment network confirmed to NFC World.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway