Payment processor Worldline has received end-to-end Visa certification to run its cloud-based payments solution in-house. “This solution enables issuers to provide their clients with Visa PayWave on their Android mobile NFC phones with embedded host card emulation (HCE) technology,” Worldline says. “These highly secured transactions will be accepted on all Visa enabled contactless terminals around the world.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway