Samsung Pay is now supported by 300 major and regional banks and credit unions, Samsung has announced. “Value-added services such as gift cards and membership and loyalty features have been added as well with more than 110 merchants joining Samsung Pay’s gift card program and more than 140 retailers participating in its membership and loyalty cards program,” the company says.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway