Apple has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Today’s buildout includes a number of medium size financial institutions, many of which are regional credit unions and small banks,” AppleInsider reports.
- Federal Reserve calls for industry input on payments security
- Bell ID’s TSP to help Japan Apple Pay integration
- G&D to deliver prepaid wristbands for concerts and events
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure