Apple has added a further 44 banks and credit unions to the list of US financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “Today’s buildout includes a number of medium size financial institutions, many of which are regional credit unions and small banks,” AppleInsider reports.
- Apple Pay targets US retail and transport expansion
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland