Android Pay is set to launch streamlined loyalty programme signups, Transport for London (TfL) ticket purchase integration and a function that allows users to discover which nearby stores accept the mobile payment service, a code analysis of the latest version of the mobile app by Android Police has revealed. “Loyalty cards are already supported in Android Pay but only for existing accounts,” the publication says. “This addition will make it possible to create new accounts immediately from within the app.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway