Customers of Wells Fargo in the US will soon be able to make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “Beginning August 1, Wells Fargo’s service will allow its customers to send funds in real-time at no cost to any customer of a bank that participates in the real-time service,” the bank says. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015. JPMorgan Chase also signed up to the service earlier this month.
- Gemalto mobile security survey
- Stagecoach to deliver contactless payments on all its UK buses by 2018
- Azimo adds Siri money transfers
- Eckoh and Worldpay conduct first telephone-based Apple Pay transaction
- Android Pay launches in Hong Kong