Customers of Wells Fargo in the US will soon be able to make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “Beginning August 1, Wells Fargo’s service will allow its customers to send funds in real-time at no cost to any customer of a bank that participates in the real-time service,” the bank says. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015. JPMorgan Chase also signed up to the service earlier this month.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain