Customers of US drugstore giant Walgreens can now redeem paperless coupons for online and in-store purchases and “clip” offers on product pages and in search results through the Walgreens mobile app. “Clipped offers are automatically saved to a customer’s Balance Rewards card and can be seamlessly applied in-store at checkout when a customer uses their Balance Rewards card,” Walgreens says. The retailer has also integrated its loyalty program with Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade