The number of contactless transactions made by Dutch consumers grew by 25% each month throughout 2015, the Dutch Payments Association has revealed. The Dutch payment method iDeal also recorded a 25% growth last year. The service lets consumers make payments by scanning QR codes.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain