Samsung is preparing to launch its own rewards program that will let consumers earn and redeem points each time they use Samsung Pay. “The application process at the local patent office is already done and the membership program should help Samsung lure new users and sell more Samsung smartphones,” Android Headlines reports. Samsung Pay added loyalty cards to the service in the US in May 2016.
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding
- Contactless festival payments up 33%
- One in four use mobile wallets in Singapore
- Indian bank offers sound-based contactless payments