Microsoft is to extend its Windows Hello biometric authentication solution into apps and websites via the Microsoft Edge browser. “Beyond the hardware, Windows Hello will also give you instant access to paired apps and protected websites on Microsoft Edge — all while maintaining enterprise-level security,” Microsoft says. The update forms part of the company’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding