PARTNER NEWS: Customers of Cyprus’ Hellenic Bank can now make payments using PayBand, an NFC wristband provided by digital security giant Gemalto via its Optelio wearable range. “Gemalto has worked alongside its local partner Mellon Cyprus to provide Hellenic with an initial end-to-end solution for black silicone payment wristbands,” Gemalto says. “The solution features an embedded Visa applet and links seamlessly to the user’s Hellenic Bank debit or credit card account.”
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market
- New MacBook Pro to support Touch ID?