Customers of the Commercial Bank of Qatar will soon have the chance to withdraw cash from ATMs via biometric scanning. “Implementation of this technology means customers will be able to access their account at Commercial Bank ATMs where finger vein scanners are installed,” the bank says. The technology will also be extended to allow corporate and VIP customers access to their internet banking accounts.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade