Samsung is involved in “detailed work” with South African banks and regulators to launch Samsung Pay in the country early next year. “We are quite far down the line talking to local banks,” says Craige Fleischer, the company’s South African director for integrated mobility, as reported by Techcentral.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway