Customers of US bank PNC can now add PNC Visa consumer and small business debit and credit cards to Microsoft Wallet. “SmartAccess cards will be available soon,” the bank says. PNC commercial and Mastercard credit cards are not eligible at this time. The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016 with announced support from nine other US banks and financial institutions.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments