Visa Checkout will soon be offered as a service for US retailers using the PayPal-owned Braintree payments platform. “Visa Checkout will be available to US merchants through Braintree’s SDK in early 2017,” PayPal says. “Visa Checkout now has more than 14m consumer accounts. Hundreds of thousands of merchants and more than 900 financial institution partners now offer Visa Checkout in 16 countries around the world; expansion into five additional European countries and India will take place by the end of 2016.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway