US retail giant Best Buy has signed a multiyear agreement to accept Chase Pay QR code-based mobile payments in-store, in-app and online. Best Buy is a member of US retailer-led consortium MCX, which ended its CurrentC mobile wallet pilot in June 2016. Chase Pay was unveiled in October 2015 and will be accepted by all MCX members. It is currently live with select online merchants and becomes available later this year for in-store and in-app purchases at participating locations.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway