Apple’s latest macOS Sierra update is making Apple Pay available for web purchases through Safari on desktop devices. “Shoppers can now click the Apple Pay button at checkout on nearly 300,000 participating websites, including 1-800-Flowers, Gilt, Instacart, Lululemon, Warby Parker and more, and then complete their purchase with Touch ID on iPhone 6 or later, or with Apple Watch,” Apple says. The release of the iOS10 operating system allowed the launch of Apple Pay for mobile websites earlier this month.
- Delhi commuters to get wearable travel cards
- School children test wearable payments in Singapore
- US banks unveil money-transfer app
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled