US consumers can now make purchases from Domino’s Pizza through Facebook’s Messenger app using the fast food chain’s new ordering bot. “Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order,” Domino’s says. “Open a new chat with Domino’s Pizza on Facebook Messenger or click the message button on Domino’s Facebook page. Click the get started button or type “hello” to select between placing your Easy Order, placing a recent order or tracking your most recent order.” The chain allowed its customers to speak orders into Amazon’s Echo voice-driven home shopping device in February 2016.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway