Canadian customers of American Express who are enrolled in the company’s Membership Rewards program can now pay for purchases using their reward points on Amazon. “Cardmembers need to complete a one-time registration to securely link their Membership Rewards account to their Amazon.ca account,” American Express says. “Membership Rewards points are available immediately for use on Amazon.ca any time cardmembers are shopping.”
- US banks told to improve cyber security
- Face recognition ticketing system unveiled
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing