Orange is extending its Orange Cash NFC-based mobile payment service to teenagers in France, enabling those aged up to 18 to use the service with their parents in charge. “To create an account, parents or legal guardians sign up over the web interface of Orange Cash and install the app on their children’s smartphones,” platform provider Wirecard says. “Via the web interface, parents are in control of the sums of money, which should be charged on the account and get a real-time overview of the expenses.” Orange Cash launched in France in October 2015.
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway