Verifone is deploying a new mobile API standard to improve interaction between mobile payment and loyalty apps in gas stations and convenience stores. The company worked with Conexxus to deploy the standard across a “wide variety of applications including retail-branded apps and direct automated clearing house payment at the pump with community banks,” according to Verifone.
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
- Battery-less smartwatch powered by body heat