Alleged leaked images of Apple’s new MacBook Pro show it will come with an OLED touch panel to support Touch ID, MacRumours reports. The touch panel appears to be contextual, changing based on what is on the screen. In the images, an Apple Pay dialogue is depicted, asking a customer to confirm a purchase with their fingerprint on the panel. Apple will unveil a range of new products later today.
- Pakistan bank offers mobile ATM cash withdrawals
- Samsung Pay set for 2017 UK launch
- Canadian bank replaces NFC SIM-based service with HCE
- Android Pay launches in Ireland
- E-wallet added to Carrefour Romania app