British accessories brand Tovi Sorga is working with Barclaycard to include contactless payment chips to their wallet cuff range, allowing wearers to make purchases across the UK. “Linked to any Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card registered to a UK address and managed by the bPay mobile app, users have full control and visibility of their spending,” Tami Hargreaves from Barclaycard says.
- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade