- Please send your creative(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leaderboard: 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels high
- Medium rectangle: 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high
- Wide skyscraper: 160 pixels wide by 600 pixels high
- Mini square: 125 pixels wide by 125 pixels high
- Images in GIF, JPG and PNG format are accepted. Animation is allowed.
- We recommend JPGs or static GIFs for email newsletters as some email clients (eg Outlook) display only the first frame of animations.
- We can serve website ads from third-party ad servers.
- NFC World’s readers use a variety of browsers. You should make sure that all creatives function uniformly in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome.
- All creatives are subject to approval. Our readers are important to us and important to the success of your campaign, and we don’t want to irritate them. SJB Research reserves the right to reject creatives that don’t meet our quality standards and to withdraw creatives in the event of significant adverse user feedback.
- Maximum file weight is 100kB for Leaderboard ads and 60kB for smaller ads, with up to 100kB of additional files.
- Additional files (SWF or FLA) must either load ‘politely’ (after the hosting page has fully loaded) or on user interaction (onMouseOver/onClick).
- Please supply clickTag’d SWF files with a URL to be used for click-throughs.
- Please supply a fall-back image to be served in the event the client can’t view Flash and in email newsletters.
- Creatives should function uniformly in Flash versions 7+ and consume at most 20% of CPU resources on an average system.
- All audio must be user-initiated (onClick). For creatives with audio, a clear on/off or mute button must be present (initially off).
- Flash ads must not expand without prior agreement, and in any event expansion must be user-initiated by onClick or onMouseOver/onMouseOut.
- Please ensure that the HTML section of your email fits within the 46,000 character limit imposed by our email service provider.
- Please supply two versions of your mailing creative; one as HTML and one as plain ASCII text to be used as a fallback by older/mobile email clients.
- We will append a discreet footer to your email to explain to recipients where the email came from and how to unsubscribe.
- Please allow two business days for image-based creatives and three business days for Flash/rich media. We will always try to traffic your campaign faster than this if required, but cannot guarantee to do so.
Contact details are available here.