- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
2015 International CES
6-9 January 2015
Las Vegas, USA
Sarah Clark, editor of NFC World+, will be at the International CES to chair the event’s mobile payments session and meet up with readers to discuss the latest technologies and trends.
The Future of Mobile Payments session takes place from 9am on Tuesday 6 January 2015 and provides an opportunity to put questions on the latest developments in the market to editor Sarah Clark and a panel of industry experts. Tickets can be booked via the International CES website.
If you would like to attend a meet-up with Sarah and fellow NFC World+ readers during the show please email email@example.com to register your interest.
Organised by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).