- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013
22-23 October 2013
“The NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.”
Entry to the exhibition is free and NFC workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code ‘NFC15’.
Organised by Six Degrees.