- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013
22-23 October 2013
"The NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers."
Entry to the exhibition is free and NFC workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code 'NFC15'.
Organised by Six Degrees.
Add to calendar: