- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
- Vodafone Italia pilots smart shopping posters
- Pepsi tests NFC for shopper marketing
- Interest in mobile payments grows
This event is of particular importance or relevance to our readers and is supported by NFC World+
NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013
22-23 October 2013
“The NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.”
Entry to the exhibition is free and NFC workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code ‘NFC15′.
Organised by Six Degrees.
Add to calendar: