- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader
NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013
22-23 October 2013
“The NFC & Mobile Payment workshops at Apps World 2013 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.”
Entry to the exhibition is free and NFC workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code ‘NFC15’.
Organised by Six Degrees.