- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
18-20 October 2016
“Biometrics 2016 will provide a highly interactive forum for discussion and debate on the current and future use of biometric technology for managing identity and increasing efficiency within government and commercial applications,” the organiser tells NFC World.
The comprehensive three-day programme, compiled by the Biometrics Institute, brings together more than 65 high-level speakers to share insight, stimulate innovative thinking and provide practical solutions for identity management.
The co-located exhibition is free to attend on 19 and 20 October and includes a programme of ten free seminars which provide an introduction to the use of biometrics in a variety of applications.
Organised by Elsevier.