- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service
Near Field Communication World Asia 2013
24-25 April 2013
“Co-located with Cards & Payments Asia, the eighth edition of Near Field Communication World Asia is the most dedicated NFC industry event in Asia,” says the organiser.
“Join leading players from key industries such as telecommunication, retail, transport and government as we witness the growth in NFC technology in driving the future for payments, ticketing, couponing, and access control.”
Organised by Terrapinn.