- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app
19-21 November 2013
“The Cartes Secure Connexions Event is the world’s leading tradeshow and conference focussed on secure solutions for payment, identification and mobility,” says the organiser.
“With 450 exhibitors and 140 conference sessions featuring international experts, the event is attended by 20,000 visitors from 137 countries who come to discover the latest trends and innovations in mobile payment, NFC, biometrics, M2M and related businesses.”
Organised by Comexposium.