- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
19-21 November 2013
"The Cartes Secure Connexions Event is the world's leading tradeshow and conference focussed on secure solutions for payment, identification and mobility," says the organiser.
"With 450 exhibitors and 140 conference sessions featuring international experts, the event is attended by 20,000 visitors from 137 countries who come to discover the latest trends and innovations in mobile payment, NFC, biometrics, M2M and related businesses."
Organised by Comexposium.
Add to calendar: