- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe
19-21 November 2013
“The Cartes Secure Connexions Event is the world’s leading tradeshow and conference focussed on secure solutions for payment, identification and mobility,” says the organiser.
“With 450 exhibitors and 140 conference sessions featuring international experts, the event is attended by 20,000 visitors from 137 countries who come to discover the latest trends and innovations in mobile payment, NFC, biometrics, M2M and related businesses.”
Organised by Comexposium.