- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand
This event is of particular importance or relevance to our readers and is supported by NFC World+
19-21 November 2013
“The Cartes Secure Connexions Event is the world’s leading tradeshow and conference focussed on secure solutions for payment, identification and mobility,” says the organiser.
“With 450 exhibitors and 140 conference sessions featuring international experts, the event is attended by 20,000 visitors from 137 countries who come to discover the latest trends and innovations in mobile payment, NFC, biometrics, M2M and related businesses.”
Organised by Comexposium.
Add to calendar: