- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
GlobalPlatform’s “The TSM of Today and Tomorrow” workshop
18 June 2013
GlobalPlatform is inviting actors operating in the mobile NFC services space to attend a free seminar on Tuesday 18 June in Madrid, Spain.
‘GlobalPlatform Presents the TSM of Today and Tomorrow’ will share best practice guidance on how the marketplace can deliver global consistency and clear communication when managing NFC secure applications in an international roaming environment.
The seminar will be of interest to TSMs, MNOs, banks, transit authorities and technology providers engaged in the deployment of mobile services. It will provide practical insight into how a standardized approach can be implemented, along with real-world use cases and technology demonstrations.
Organised by GlobalPlatform.
Add to calendar: