- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
GlobalPlatform’s “The TSM of Today and Tomorrow” workshop
18 June 2013
GlobalPlatform is inviting actors operating in the mobile NFC services space to attend a free seminar on Tuesday 18 June in Madrid, Spain.
'GlobalPlatform Presents the TSM of Today and Tomorrow' will share best practice guidance on how the marketplace can deliver global consistency and clear communication when managing NFC secure applications in an international roaming environment.
The seminar will be of interest to TSMs, MNOs, banks, transit authorities and technology providers engaged in the deployment of mobile services. It will provide practical insight into how a standardized approach can be implemented, along with real-world use cases and technology demonstrations.
Organised by GlobalPlatform.
Add to calendar: