- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
This event is of particular importance or relevance to the NFC community and is supported by NFC World.
GSMA NFC & Mobile Money Summit 2013
14-17 October 2013
New York, USA
“The GSMA NFC & Mobile Money Summit will again bring together the mobile and financial sectors to focus on developments and innovations in NFC and mobile financial services,” says the organiser.
“The event will include a conference programme focused on deployments and successes in the NFC and mobile money sectors; an exhibition showcasing the services that will define mobile commerce and exchange; and unique networking opportunities between mobile network operators, financial services institutions, development organisations, solutions providers, regulators and more.”
Organised by the GSM Association.
Add to calendar: