- Graphene NFC antennas pave way for cheaper, stronger connected wearables
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
Mobile Payments and Retail workshops at Apps World North America
12-13 May 2015
San Francisco, USA
“Bringing together 10,000+ developers and leading brands, Apps World North America offers the perfect platform to meet decision makers from across the entire app ecosystem,” the organiser tells NFC World.
The Mobile Payments and Retail workshop will be of particular interest to NFC World readers, with day one focused on mobile payments, banking and NFC, while day two looks at retail apps and MPOS.
“With 11 forward thinking workshops, a hand picked line-up of 250 awesome speakers including Google, North Technologies, Evernote, GoPro, Pebble plus many more, 350+ exhibitors, speed networking, one-to-one VIP meeting features and parties; this event looks set to be a hive of interaction and excitement,” says the organiser.
Organised by Informa Telecoms and Media.