- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain
Mobile Payments and Retail workshops at Apps World
12-13 November 2014
London, United Kingdom
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World 2014 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Find out more here.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code SPA15. To find out more about Apps World and how to register click here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.