- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments
Mobile Payments and Retail workshops at Apps World
12-13 November 2014
London, United Kingdom
The mobile payment workshops at Apps World 2014 will be looking at new business models and discussing the latest developments in the mobile payments space — emerging technologies, mobile commerce, monetisation, security, NFC, mobile banking — and how these will affect the roles of key industry players like banks, operators, platform owners and card issuers.
Find out more here.
Entry to the exhibition is completely free. Mobile payments workshop passes start from £495 — save 15% using the discount code SPA15. To find out more about Apps World and how to register click here.
Organised by Six Degrees Events.